Saturday, November 13, 2010

I had an Xray done this morning






Enjoy Life - It Has An Expiration Date 

  
  
  
  
I had an X-ray done today, and they found you in my heart. The Doctor said if they took you out, I would die, because I could not live without you as a friend, or e-mail buddy!!!

Give this heart to everyone you don't want to lose in '2010 including me if you care. Try to collect 12; it's not easy!

 












YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES TO TELL 6 FRIENDS that they are important to you (INCLUDING ME). TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED.

 SO, cherish your friends! GO!

 
  
   





FOLLOW US IN FACEBOOK :

HELLO....

SEARCH 4 MORE :

Custom Search
Related Posts with Thumbnails

MUST VISIT :

CLICK FOR MORE BOLLYWOOD VIDEOS AND NEWS VISIT EARN MONEY - NO INVESTMENT & NO FAKE PROMISES

SHARE THE PHOTOS :

Bookmark and Share

HAVE A LOOK :